Through our 100 years of combined experience, we have developed an efficient and effective system representing some of the world’s largest insurance companies. Our firm is committed to keeping clients informed, complying with all reporting requirements and providing effective legal services in a professional and personal manner.
Our skilled attorneys and staff have excelled in the practice of handling complex claims at all stages (from inception/pre-claim through resolution, trial and/or appeal) and in a wide range of areas including:
- Construction defect (involving public, private, commercial and residential projects)
- Premises Liability (including slip and fall)
- Auto liability
- First and third party casualty losses
- Professional liability (including architects, engineers, surveyors, accountants, lawyers, insurance and real estate brokers)
- Product liability (including product manufacturers and retailers)
- Bodily injury and wrongful death
- General liability (including commercial clients in a wide range of litigation many of which involve policy exclusions and reservations of rights)
- Trucking and transportation claims
Our attorneys have extensive experience representing insurance companies, insureds and self-insured companies in a wide range of cases and are adept at handling issues of coverage, bad faith and risk management. We routinely deal with coverage disputes and various types of insurance including: Commercial General liability (GCL), Professional liability, Project insurance, Excess or Umbrella, Owner Controlled Insurance Plans (OCIP) and Contractor Controlled Insurance Plans (CCIP), Owners Protective Professional Indemnity (OPPI) and Contractor’s Protective Professional Indemnity (CPPI), Builders risk, Automobile liability, Homeowner, First party policies and Workers Compensation.
We are dedicated to working diligently to find solutions and obtain the best possible outcome for our clients.