Cristopher Stephen Rapp, a native of West Palm Beach, graduated from Princeton University with honors in 1995 and earned his law degree from the University of Virginia School of Law in 2004. He practices in the areas of commercial litigation, construction law, professional liability, real estate litigation, and commercial landlord-tenant law. He joined the firm in 2019.
- University of Virginia School of Law – Juris Doctorate
- Princeton University – Bachelor of Arts in History
- Commercial Litigation
- Professional Liability
- Real Estate Litigation
- U.S. District Court (S.D. Fla.)
- U.S. District Court (M.D. Fla.)
- U.S. District Court (N.D. Fla.)
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court (S.D. Fla.)
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court (M.D. Fla.)
- “Note: The Will of the People, the Independence of the Judiciary, and Free Speech in Judicial Elections after Republican Party of Minnesota v. White,” The Journal of Law and Politics, Winter 2005
- Articles , op-eds, and book reviews published in the Florida Bar Journal, National Review, Reader’s Digest, Touchstone, the Palm Beach Post, and many other publications.